|Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance offers companies the opportunity to replace the traditional Accidental Death and Dismemberment component of a Group Life Insurance plan with a more comprehensive and competitive plan underwritten by one or our Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance specialist. Our products improve on the standard plan in several ways: |
War and Terrorism Coverage is Included with our Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance:
- Unlike most carriers and insurance companies, our Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance Includes War & Terrorism Coverage.
- Provides an extended period of coverage from the date of the accident to the actual loss (1 year versus 90 or 120 days) as well as a more generous dismemberment schedule which includes loss of speech and hearing, loss of thumb and index finger from the same hand, and paralysis (optional).
- By focusing on Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance and related International Insurance coverages, our experienced staff has developed the underwriting expertise and financial strength to price our plans as competitively as possible without the excess margin and risk charges often added to standard plans.
Flexible Plan Design:
The number of ways to spin off the AD&D benefits from a Group Life plan are limited only by the imagination. Some of the more popular variations include:
- Issuing a separate policy duplicating the existing benefits
- Taking advantage of better rates to provide employees with higher limits than we offered previously
- Extending the Business Travel Accident plan providing all employees with 24-hour coverage with additional protection while traveling on company business
In order to deliver the most effective proposal, we require the following information:
- Total number of employees, with breakdown of hourly versus salaried
- Nature of the employer’s business
- Premium and loss information if available
- For information or to have a representative contact you